listbuilder

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Why Positive Thinking Is The Key To Life

Why Positive Thinking Is The Key To Life



Expert Author Jason Jeter
In this article I want to talk about thinking positive and why it is so powerful. First and foremost, I know it's impossible to think positive every single second of every single day. But, if you can get to a point where thinking positive is second nature, you will have a much happier life.
In my life, I have met many, many negative people. As a matter of fact I used to be one, a really bad one! I used to moan and groan about everything and only want to be by myself at all times. I was a negative loner. But, I decided that I had to have a new approach on life or I would never see the happiness and success that I wanted.
At another point in my life in my early twenty's I was very depressed. Which was odd for me since I loved my high school years and was usually happy, although I was always shy. But after I graduated high school I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do in life and the one dream I had was taken from me too early. This led to drinking a ton and bouts of depression off and on for a couple years. I was able to get out of that depression, but I couldn't shake my negative thinking and I had so many limiting beliefs about myself.
I kept feeling sorry for myself and I would never take responsibility for my happiness. My friends all appeared to have so much more than me, and my life just seemed so hard compared to theirs. I was stuck in a circle of negativity and I couldn't seem to shake out of it.
But, I always say people who were happy and living great lives. So why couldn't I be like them? I bought books, products, coaching, went to seminars and all kind of things. But I still couldn't shake my negativity and lack of success.
One day at work, one of the elder statesman came up to me and asked why I always looked so sad and had such a negative attitude? I really didn't even realize that anybody could notice that, especially somebody who I never talked to!
What he told me next really put into perspective how happy I should be and why there is never a reason to be negative, at least as much as I was. He told me to watch the news and read the newspapers and compare my life to that of others. Was my life really that bad? Hell no!
At this point, I realized I had to be more positive and I could do that just by thinking different. This was a huge breakthrough for me. It took a while for me to implement, but once I implemented my positive thinking, I have never been so happy and the success really just comes with the happiness.
You must commit to thinking and being positive at all times. Will you be positive every day? No, nobody is. But believe me, it's much better to just be positive and happy.
Would you like to learn more about this topic? If so, click here
Jason Jeter is the Founder and CEO of The Dream Big Team. Created with the sole purpose of inspiring and changing the lives of 1 million people.

No comments:

Post a Comment