listbuilder

Tuesday 26 November 2013

The Majestic Creation Of My Unconscious Mind

The Majestic Creation Of My Unconscious Mind (message from Dave's new house)
Posted on 11/21/2013 By David Wood and David Sharpe Reblogged ByPeter Marais ( EXTREME TEAM)
Badass, isn't it?
This was my attempt at creating a kind of MTV cribs style video of my new headquarters (house) here in EscazuCosta Rica.
Let me know what you think of the new place.
Starting now, I'm going to be running a kind of 'show' from my house here, indefinitely - with people inside of Empower Network.
I want to teach you guys, something of value - daily.
What I'm going to do, is teach you how (for free) to create the lifestyle that you want to live.
I'm going to be bringing people out from all over the world, and interviewing them on how they create magical results (inside & outside of Empower Network).
Now pay attention as this is important:
If you're in Empower, I want you to:
  • Come to the blog every day (5 days/week) & watch the videos.
  • Re-blog the videos by hitting the re-blog button.
  • Leave me your thoughts & comments below.
Love ya, and see you in the next video.
David Wood
P.S. Pay close attention to the blog in the coming days and weeks - you're going to learn something of value every day.
P.P.S. Got your event ticket yet? If not, make a decision- login to the members area, grab your ticketright now and come hang out with us in Miami, I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment