listbuilder

Tuesday 19 November 2013

How To Change Your Life: By Changing Your Story

How To Change Your Life: By Changing Your Story

Expert Author J Carlos Hidalgo
Have you ever stopped to think about why the same things keep happening to you over and over in life? For instance, maybe you've noticed that all your first dates go a certain way and always have the same ending to them. Well chances are, you not only expect these outcomes but actually warrant them. One of the best ways to change your life is to simply change your story.
Your story is your perception of reality. It's that little voice inside your head that keeps saying things like "I can't" or "That would never happen to me". The problem with this is that eventually your brain begins to believe it, even if it isn't true. Imagine yourself typing the words "I suck" into a computer and then hitting print. What do you expect to see on the paper? It sure as heck isn't going to say "I am awesome". So how could you expect good outcomes to come from constantly telling yourself negative things?
Now being positive all the time isn't the easiest thing to do; many people have trouble with this. However, learning the discipline can start this instant. All you need is a pen and a pad.
Take a seat and start writing. Begin by rewriting all those negative beliefs and thoughts into positive and beneficial ones. Focus on the aspects of your life that are lacking or could use a boost. Some examples of powerful phrases are:
I attract the most beautiful men/women into my life
I talk to new people everyday and as usual build strong rapport with them
I am successful in everything I do because I realize that growth takes time
From the moment I wake up until the time I go to bed, I enjoy life
I am constantly finding new ways to make more money
I am fearless
I am happy and proud to be me everyday
Repeat your new story in front of the mirror for best results and visualize what your new life looks like as you do. Your visualizations will help your body access those states of consciousness and will actually affect your energy and emotions. Remember to make them as specific as you can so that you will be able to recognize results once they begin to manifest. Try to do this at least twice a day.
How will you know its working? After awhile, your mind will begin to accept this new information as truth and reprogram both your conscious and subconscious. You will start catching yourself in the act of saying something negative, giving you the chance to immediately correct yourself. Even your dreams will be affected by your story. It will just get to the point to where you actually see what you had written down happening in real life. This can seriously change your life as long as you just remember to give it time and BELIEVE.
For more content regarding communication, health, and wellness, visit NoEndInsight. There you will find awesome articles and videos that will inspire and educate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment