listbuilder

Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Art Of Getting What You Want

Episode 2 - The Art Of Getting What You Want
Posted on 11/22/2013 By David Wood and David Sharpe
Flag This Post
Welcome back folks...
To episode 2 of the 'show' we're starting here.
I want you to pay attention, because as you pay attention & watch closely you're going to learn something powerful inside today's episode - The Art Of Getting What You Want.
Now most people don't know how to get what they want, probably because they haven't gone through the $15k formula or attended an event.
In today's episode I talk about 'designing your life' through goal setting. Goal setting using mypersonal 6 step formula, the same formula I've used countless times to explode my income & transform my business (like clockwork).
It starts with setting an intention and making a decision...
...just like making a decision to watch this video, re-blog it and share it with your list - remembering that you can add your affiliate id to the end of these posts.
I'll see you in episode 3.
Love ya,
- David Wood
P.S. If you don't have the Viral Blogging Academy, login - get it now and discover the in-depth version of my 6 step goal setting formula.
P.P.S. Badass announcements coming in Miami, login and get your ticket now - see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment