listbuilder

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Empower Network - Inspiration

Empower Network - Inspiration


Their are 3 people that have really inspired me and are keeping me inspired in my Empower Network business..

Empower Network - Inspiration ( Sean Stephenson ).


One of the most inspiring people I have ever seen is Sean Stephenson.
Here is a guy, born with a bone disorder, he stands only three feet tall, has fragile bones and are confined to a wheelchair.
AND
He is a successful self-help author, motivational speaker and a therapist, giving advice on relationships..



Empower Network - Inspiration ( Jim Rohn).

I clearly remember the first words I heard from business philosopher, Jim Rohn. ( I had the privilege to attend a live seminar and meet Jim in Cape Town, South Africa in the late 1990's.
"For things to change - you have to change"
You can read this and other quotes in the Treasury of Quotes ( One of my prize possessions.)
51quHYXQszL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

Empower Network - Inspiration ( Nelson Mandela ).

When I first thought of writing a series of blog posts about inspirational heroes and how we can learn from them, the first person that came to mind was Nelson Mandela?
Are you having a bad day? How about spending 27 years in prison for you beliefs?
If you have not read Nelson Mandela's biography, Long Walk to Freedom, do yourself a favour and put it on top of your reading list.
51SCvtp0dZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-70,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_
Who inspires you?
Are you inspired to change your life?

Do you need more Empower Network Inspiration?





No comments:

Post a Comment