listbuilder

Monday 27 May 2013

Empower Network - 4 Hour Work Week

Empower Network - 4 Hour Work Week


A few years ago I read the 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris and found it absolutely fascinating but I forgot about it and I did not really believe it is possible to have a successful business with only working 4 Hours a week..
 
Enter Empower Network..
 
And this made me re-think everything.

Empower Network - 4 Hour Work Week, Is is possible?

To be honest, I am not entirely sure yet BUT I am surely going to try to give it a go.. I certainly believe that the Internet Lifestyle Dream is achievable but you have to avoid the Internet Lifestyle Trap..

Empower Network - 4 Hour Work Week - How to do it!

The 4 Hour Work Week - talks about finding your "muse".  "Muse": a low-maintenance business that generates significant income.  In my view Empower Network is the perfect muse;
The next area that you have to master is how to outsource everything or most of the important tasks. I am currently tackling this in my own business and will write on this area shortly - so keep coming back to my blog or even better join my email list to stay up to date..

Empower Network - 4 Hour Work Week - This is how I am going to do it..

2. I went ALL IN - ( You have to if you really want to seriously only get to a point of working only a few hours a week. )
These are the first 3 steps - currently I am looking into ways to outsource everything I do..
Then I will truly get the magic and make Empower Network -4 Hour Work Week, possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment